Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Utilize broad expertise or unique knowledge in leading and performing assignments to optimize opportunities with current and potential external partners with the goal of sourcing additional investments or distributing securities, promoting products and technology, and/or identifying new strategies and products. Interpret reports and records and provide value-added expertise. Exercise independent judgment in conducting research and determining methods and procedures on new or special assignments. May operate in a lead or supervisory role.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop and execute high-level strategies to expand volume and increase customer base. Manage key internal and external relationships.
- Consult with current and potential external partners in developing programs, products, and initiatives. Review market research and present insights and in-market learning.
- Conduct strategic planning for large accounts. Provide consulting support, best practices, and project management. Support customers in developing outreach strategies and events and identifying key markets.
- Develop and lead market research. Independently determine methods and procedures. Identify, analyze, and interpret key competitive issues and opportunities. Assess implications of market developments. Provide high-level recommendations.
- Resolve concerns on significant matters. Devise creative and effective solutions.
- Propose and collaborate on technology and product updates.
- Design, modify, install, and/or maintain metrics that drive and measure business performance. Produce highly complex reports. Deliver presentations.
- May complete projects or participate as a team member on projects at the highest level of complexity.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Marketing strategy and multi-channel execution experience (4-6 years) and ability to optimize campaigns based on results
- 4-6 years’ experience leading the execution of multiple marketing channels (owned, earned and paid) such as digital, email, print, events, partnerships and sponsorship and experience working with and managing internal and external creative teams and advertising agencies
- Experience leading and being part of cross functional teams
- Able to work autonomously with direction as needed
- Able to communicate effectively and influence across levels and functions through verbal and written formats
- Ability to communicate the product value proposition to arm account teams with sales talking points
- Understanding of product development life-cycles to be able plan go-to-market strategy and launch plans in conjunction with overall strategy
- B2B and B2C content and/or email writing experience a plus
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 56903