Fannie Mae Careers
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Manage a team engaged in providing facility and office services in an assigned building or geographic area to support use of the facilities for business and special events. Hire, manage, train, develop, and evaluate staff and/or contractors providing services. Develop, implement, document, and ensure adherence to practices and procedures. Recommend updates and improvements to facilities.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage day-to-day activities related to facilities and office services such as receptionist services, mail and shipping, printing services, automobile fleet, space planning and employee moves, building maintenance, furniture and equipment maintenance.
- Confer with corporate and business unit managers to determine scope and method of facilities services required.
- Formulate, submit, and manage the budget for the facilities services function. Create monthly variance reports. Distribute reports to the appropriate business units and corporate offices.
- Identify and implement best practices and procedures for pertinent facilities service functions. Identify opportunities to streamline and automate. Improve efficiencies to reduce costs.
- Manage all service contractors and related procurement needs.
- Collaborate with other Facilities staff and management concerned with security, building systems, and maintenance and with business unit management concerning sp4ecial events, large moves, occupancy issues, and the like.
- Coordinate and administer assignments, monitor team progress, and maintain schedules.
- Develop team members and provide ongoing professional guidance and direction.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Manage the performance of all mail distribution and shipping/receiving related services provided to Fannie Mae through contractors and outside vendors.
- Ensure that the work performed by all contractors and/or vendors is in full-compliance of the Statement of Work (SOW) as well as the Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Conduct Quarterly vendor performance review to score vendor performance against the contractual service level agreement.
- Establish and Analyze operational metrics for process improvement and cost control
- Policy development and enforcement
- Manage purchase orders/requisitions to ensure timely payment of all mail operations vendors’ invoices.
- Cross-functional coordination with in Facility Management
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 56899