Fannie Mae Careers
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit www.fanniemae.com/progress.
Under general supervision, greet staff and visitors at designated entry points of the organization's facilities. Ensure appropriate security regulations are followed. May prepare temporary badges if necessary, contact staff to escort guests, or assist guests in locating transportation.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Operate an entry point in a designated facility in order to greet all visitors and to ensure all documented organization security policies and procedures are enforced.
- Report, track, and ensure the completion of all issues related to a designated facility.
- Answer main telephone and route calls to the appropriate staff member and respond to less complex internal or external client inquiries.
- Daily shift of 10 am – 6 pm with possibility of extended hours based on event schedule.
- Coordinate event registration with stakeholders.
- Provide customer service to all conference center guests and employees who require or request hospitality services.
- High School Diploma or above
- 1-4 years of experience preferred
- 2-4 years of related experience.
- Previous proactive calendar management experience.
- Experience with travel and expense reports.
- Meeting support.
- Knowledge of Microsoft tools.
- Project coordination skills a plus.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 56879