Fannie Mae Careers
Senior Administrative Assistant, Multifamily
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Provide administrative, recordkeeping, budget, and/or logistical support to a senior level manager of a business unit, such as a Vice President, or for a large office. Draw upon experience and judgment to maintain schedules, track and document unit activity, and provide for meetings and the meeting materials with little supervision. Guide and direct the work of other administrative staff.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform highly complex administrative functions to support the work of one or more senior managers or a large office.
- Perform a lead role in coordinating meetings and events with multiple managers or offices.
- Maintain a budget or provide similar administrative support.
- Prepare complicated documents and presentations.
- Gather data relevant to projects of a senior manager or large office.
- Create administrative practices to ensure efficiency and consistency within the office.
- Provide support and guidance to less experienced clerical employees and administrative staff.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Significant experience supporting senior-level executives, preferred
- Demonstrated excellence maintaining schedules, tracking and documenting Business Unit activities, and providing meeting materials with little or no supervision
- An aptitude for communication and leadership; this is a senior role where the candidate will be expected to guide and direct the work of other administrative staff
- Command of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to work independently and follow through on assignments with minimal direction
- Positive attitude, professional, and self-motivating
- Preferred skills: proficient in SharePoint and OneNote; some level of Project Management experience
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 56812