Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Apply comprehensive knowledge of strategic planning principles, concepts, practices, and standards in analyzing market trends, developing and implementing long term business strategy, and monitoring results. Prepare and review complex reports. Perform research and analyses requested by management. May train staff.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop and/or maintain significant portions of strategy, strategic plans, and related processes. Provide consulting support. Draft documents and coordinate deliverables.
- Conduct market research. Identify, analyze, and interpret key competitive issues and opportunities. Assess implications of market developments.
- Maintain potential or current customer documentation in areas such as volume, size, market share, or industry activity.
- Analyze business performance and monthly self assessments against objectives. Collaborate with business units to resolve concerns.
- Identify and recommend metrics that drive and measure business performance.
- Perform complex strategic planning projects or participate as a team member on highly complex projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Demonstrated experience with detailed data acquisition & analysis, preferable in the mortgage/financial services industry, investment banking, strategy consulting, and lending industries
- Demonstrated strong experience with and understanding and analysis of financial statements and financial modeling
- Demonstrated ability to develop insights form data analysis and management/stakeholder interviewers. Understand the implication of that insight for business performance and risk management and make appropriate recommendations to management
- Demonstrated ability to perform discrete task and activities or significant proportion of projects.
- Experience with business and strategy frameworks i.e. value chain analysis, Porter Fives Forces, 4P and demonstrated ability to frame strategic and operational decisions.
- Excellent facilitation skills, strong influencing skills, and ability to effectively present to and work with senior management
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills and developing senior management presentations
- Overall 5+ years of work experience, preferred
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 56807