Fannie Mae Careers
Software Development Engineer in Test I
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Plans and conducts application automation and testing of systems. Applies expertise in programming to build and evolve test frameworks and methodologies to support quality and reliability of our systems.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work closely with engineering and product team to design and develop automated test methodologies under the direction of more senior staff.
- As part of a development team, contributes to the *writing* of actionable, testable product requirements in the form of user stories
- Applies coding expertise to develop and maintain test tools and frameworks to validate unit, integration and functional tests of the system.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 2+ years’ experience as Software Developer Engineer in Test
- Significant experience working with different automation frameworks such as BDD (Behavioral Driven Development), Data Driven, Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) and Hybrid
- Expertise in automation tools: Selenium, Rest-Assured, Selenide, Sauce Labs, Cucumber, TestNG, and Eclipse
- High-level of proficiency working with SVN, GIT, Maven, Sonar, and Jenkins,
- Experience working in Angular, Java/JEE, JPA/Hibernate, Web services (REST), SQL.
- Experience developing automated tests using or executing on AWS and Docker containers
- Experience with Agile and agile management tools: JIRA, XRay
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 56785