Fannie Mae Careers
Strategic Planning Analyst III
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Apply knowledge of strategic planning principles, concepts, practices, and standards in analyzing market trends, developing and implementing long term business strategy, and monitoring results. Partner with business leaders in managing and sustaining our digital transformation; solve challenging problems and drive initiatives that are critical to achieving the goals of digital strategy.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work directly with transformation office leaders to establish, organize, and manage a portfolio of digital transformation initiatives
- Lead the operational aspects of digital strategy development, strategic plan formulation, and related processes. Partner with leaders to set overall transformation goals linked to the strategy and specific initiatives
- Work closely with business unit and division leaders to identify and solve problems critical to the transformation as they drive full projects / workstreams
- Build credibility of new transformation initiatives through direct, personal engagement with business and corporate function leaders
- Collect data/information needed to support analyses from multiple sources. Analyze business performance, design and execute regular self-assessments against objectives. Collaborate with business units to resolve concerns.
- Identify and recommend metrics that drive and measure transformation program performance. Run complex analyses, develop recommendations, and prepare communications to transmit recommendations to senior leaders
- Monitor transformation metrics and use metrics to identify improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
Strong knowledge of digital strategic planning, execution and portfolio management
Strong organizational skills and good judgment; must be a team player, positive, flexible, and creative
Excellent process management and planning skills
Demonstrated ability to develop, implement, and manage data-driven and results-oriented programs that achieve targeted goals
Comfortable operating in a fast paced and dynamic test and learn environment
Strong oral and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to communicate in a structured, precise and compelling manner
Experience leading team is a plus
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 56768