Fannie Mae Careers
Front-End Engineer (Angular.js)
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit www.fanniemae.com/progress.
Assess, design, develop enterprise continuous integration/delivery framework enabling enterprise-wide adoption of DevOps. Work with the project team members and have the direct interaction with various client and vendor resources to maintain client application release and source code including all source code that is, or will be, implemented in a production environment; scripts that install, configure, or monitor any applications in production environments; and application configuration information.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Building a release pipeline to enable fast, but safe delivery of critical business software to Production
- Developing DevOps framework and implement standards, processes, and controls for release and deployment activities
- Develop sound version control best practices based CM systems (Clearcase, SVN, GIT , etc.), including branching and merging strategies
- Serve as a technical lead for an Agile team and actively participate in all Agile ceremonies. Participate in all team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
- Leverage Fannie Mae DevOps tool stack to build, inspect, deploy, test and promote new or updated features.
- Leverage programming Languages such as Python, Ruby, Perl and Java
- Set up and configure a continuous integration environment.
- Architect and develop best practices for software build tools (Maven, ANT, Shell ) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Hudson), and infrastructure automation (VM Ware, Puppet, Chef, etc)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
- •Full stack development experience (preferably with Angular or Java)
- Working knowledge of design patterns, data structures, algorithms, and programming best practices
- 3-5 years of related experience in web application development
- Focus on front-end/UI layer and be able to collaborate on full-stack applications
- Hands-on experience with one or more open source technologies such as Spring Framework, Hibernate, JPA, Spring Boot, Spring Data, AngularJS, Bootstrap
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 56758