Fannie Mae Careers
Cloud Security Compliance Analyst
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
The Information Security team is looking for a Senior Cloud Security Compliance Analyst to join us in Reston, VA. In this role, you will help the team develop and implement monitoring, compliance, and reporting requirements. You’ll serve as a point of contact on compliance issues between Product Security, InfoSec, and the Application Delivery teams. As a Senior Cloud Compliance Analyst, you will also serve as a point of contact for follow-ups on the security of our offerings, compliance questions, and audits of our service offerings to internal and external customers. As a senior member of the compliance team, you will be expected to mentor, develop, and guide junior team members.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
· Provide compliance support and trusted advisory services regarding cloud security capabilities, technologies, tools, risks, vulnerabilities, events, and incidents.
· Identify, report and document variance from established baselines and patterns.
· Perform security and performance monitoring; develop and manage system-level alerts, monitor dashboards, establish metrics, and enforce applicable enterprise policies and standards
· Conduct and perform technical reviews for compliance
· Under limited supervision, design and administer procedures in the organization that sustain the security of the organizations data and access to its technology and communications systems.
· Support risk assessments towards identifying and documenting risk of exposure of proprietary data through weaknesses in architecture, technology, or the implementation thereof.
· Track security violations and identify trends or exposures that could be addressed by additional training, technical measures, or use of application tools to enhance security.
· When required, participate in incident response and table top exercises.
· Create and make available, distribute reports and dashboards, updates on behalf of the team.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Experience as a cloud security compliance analyst for Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and similar services.
Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
Experience working in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), or Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) companies
Experience coordinating responses across multiple teams
Experience working with product security, InfoSec, and deployment teams
Knowledge on Containers, Kubernetes, or OpenShift is a plus
Familiarity with NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, CIS Benchmarks, Cloud Security Alliance Cloud Controls Matrix, FHFA Advisory Bulletins, PCI DSS and similar industry baselines/standards, is preferred
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 56697