Fannie Mae Careers
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Under general supervision, plan and administer the organization's efforts to recruit new employees in a timely manner. Conduct and schedule telephone and in-person interviews to recruit, screen, and recommend placement of prospective employees. Determine appropriate media to publicize availability of jobs and source qualified candidates. Perform research and analyses requested by management.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop recruiting plans for the assigned business groups, based on the business strategy, talent strategy, diversity efforts, and workforce plans.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in attracting and recruiting talent, applying advanced sourcing best practices, translating recruiting concept to practical application to support the business, and demonstrating the ability to flex from strategic to tactical in support of the business.
- Consult with hiring managers to clearly understand their short and long-term staffing needs and provide insight into the current labor market.
- Develop and executive a comprehensive sourcing strategy for client/job assignments, utilizing assigned sourcing tools, networking events, and other marketing channels to promote job opportunities and the Fannie Mae employment brand.
- Provide an excellent candidate experience and promote the Fannie Mae employment brand throughout each step of the recruiting process.
- Manage the end-to-end full life cycle recruiting process from requisition setup and posting through sourcing and offer acceptance.
- Deliver recruiting process excellence by following internal policies and procedures, accurately tracking candidate and requisition activity in Taleo, and adhering to all relevant compliance and legal requirements.
- Demonstrate the ability to establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers and staff.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Excellent relationship building and management skills, including experience sourcing and building applicant pipelines.
- Some experience building connections in a university setting (including researching and contacting college and university job boards, alumni boards, utilizing social media).
- Strong customer service skills and highly organized.
- Ability to travel to recruiting events year round particularly during peak Campus Recruiting Season.
- Self-motivated with the ability to collaborate virtually with team members
- Moderate skills in excel to support data requests and generate dashboards and metrics on program success.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 56683