Fannie Mae Careers
HR Associate II
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Generally operates with minimal supervision in performing a variety of administrative, operational and project-related activities. Performs tasks related to maintaining a system of record in various media that are important to the organization for various legal, regulatory or corporate purposes. Exercises good judgment in resolving matters and understands when matters need to be escalated for decision and/or resolution. Processes and/or verifies related data, case/project notes in system(s) of record. Provides excellent customer service both internally and externally. Leveraging knowledge articles and user guides, assists with training less experienced co-workers and colleagues. Interfaces regularly with external vendors.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provides accurate, timely support to internal and/or external customers of human resource related programs and initiatives. Collaborates with colleagues across human resources to meet functional area objectives. Meets or exceeds established service level agreements. Takes steps to ensure work is error-free.
- Performs varied administrative functions within a business unit or on a project to advance the work of the group.
- Recommends, interprets, and/or implements company and internal administrative policies and procedures, pulling in the assistance of relevant SMEs, as applicable.
- Identifies, reviews, researches and resolves relevant issues, identifying the need to escalate (and to whom) as appropriate.
- Identifies the need for process improvements and/or process documentation. Provides feedback on existing processes based on customer, colleague and other relevant feedback.
- Ensures accurate data entry and/or approval through relevant operational controls. Provides system support for upgrades and user-acceptance testing. Updates, processes, and validates related deliverables and data using system(s) of record.
- Work with external vendors/service providers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of related experience
- Prior experience in a Human Resources and/or call center function, e.g. HR operations, a tiered HR call center, benefits or similar field, strongly preferred.
- Stellar customer service skills with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle administrative projects or participate as a team member on projects with moderate levels of complexity.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information proficiently, and appropriately escalate issues
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Demonstrates accuracy and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs and/or work environment, multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and deal with ambiguity.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel; some experience with MS PowerPoint.
- Experience with an HRIS system, CRM and call center phone systems preferred.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 56659