Fannie Mae Careers
Application Support Analyst I
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Provide support to office or business unit users of proprietary or custom application software. Answer technical questions, troubleshoot problems, and guide users to gain productive use of software. May extract data, format and run reports, or perform specific analytical functions using application. May have substantial subject matter knowledge of business unit discipline. Includes both staff in corporate facility supporting use of business-specific applications to corporate staff, or staff providing product support to customers using proprietary software.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Study business processes in client or host unit and how they are automated. Examine business processes in unit to determine how they could be translated into requirements for IT applications.
- Assist staff in unit with use of application that automates or executes their business processes.
- May develop data extractions or develop reports from requests or requirements stated by clients. Use database, report writer, data mart, or specialized applications to generate reports or analyses
- May support application(s) in production. Note interruptions or bugs in operation and perform standard diagnostics to determine problem and resume use of the application.
- In some cases, carry pager and respond to calls to deal with production problems from remote access system.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
1+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
A+ Certified or equivalent
- Okay if no cert as long as they have experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in IT support
- Proven ability to assess customer technical issues and provide solutions
- Maintain and demonstrates strong technical expertise and troubling shooting analysis in key corporate technologies – may include but not limited to: OS (Windows, MAC), browsers, proxy, MS Productivity Suite / O365, VPN, Microsoft Mobile Applications, SCCM, and the like
- Adept at trouble shooting both hardware and software related issues
- Maintain familiarity with current and upcoming technology trends in technology
- Display characteristics of a high-quality service organization: reliable, responsive, competent, accessible, professional, and credible
- Demonstrate a high degree of skill in areas of teamwork and interpersonal relationships, including effective communication skills
- MAC Certification
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 56619