Fannie Mae Careers
Strategic Planning Analyst IV
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Apply comprehensive knowledge of strategic planning principles, concepts, practices, and standards in analyzing market trends, developing and implementing long term business strategy, and monitoring results. Partner with business leaders in managing and sustaining the transformation and act as representative to the leader; solve challenging problems and drive initiatives that are critical to implementing the transformation
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work directly with the Vice President and Director of Strategic Transformation to establish, organize, and manage a portfolio of digital transformation initiatives
- Lead the operational aspects of digital strategy development, strategic plan formulation, and related processes. Partner with leaders to set overall transformation goals linked to the strategy and specific initiatives
- Work closely with business unit and division leaders to identify and solve problems critical to the transformation as they drive full projects / workstreams
- Build credibility of new transformation initiatives through direct, personal engagement with business and corporate function leaders
- Collect data/information needed to support analyses from multiple sources. Analyze business performance, design and execute regular self-assessments against objectives. Collaborate with business units to resolve concerns.
- Identify and recommend metrics that drive and measure transformation program performance. Run complex analyses, develop recommendations, and prepare communications to transmit recommendations to senior leaders
- Monitor transformation metrics and use metrics to identify improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Demonstrated experience solving complex, ambiguous, and analytically challenging problems
- Strong knowledge of digital strategy planning, execution and portfolio management
- Strong organizational skills and good judgment; must be a team player, positive, flexible, and creative
- Excellent process management and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement, and manage data-driven and results-oriented programs that achieve targeted goals
- Experience managing stakeholders at multiple levels
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced and dynamic test and learn environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to communicate in a structured, precise and compelling manner
- Experience leading teams to achieve challenging goals is a plus
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 56612