Fannie Mae Careers
Product Development Manager - Financial Services I
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Under general supervision, manage development of new products or improve existing products for an assigned marketing initiative or customer group. Prepare and review moderately complex reports and presentations. Perform research and analyses requested by management.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Conduct research and analyses. Assess market needs and opportunities. Maintain industry relations and coordinate response on relevant industry developments.
- Support product development. Define scope, project management plans, and issues and risks.
- Establish, maintain, and adhere to appropriate compliance and controls related to product development.
- Test products. Ensure that products and product enhancements yield expected business results.
- Educate customers. Create, edit, and review product documentation, FAQs, and other reference materials for internal and external audiences.
- May perform moderately complex market research projects or participate as a team member on complex projects. Provide information to internal and/or external customers.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 1+ years of related experience
- Excellent ability to clearly and simply articulate complex concepts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to motivate, collaborate, and influence stakeholders at all levels across the organization and industry.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly and persuasively. (May be asked to provide a writing sample as part of the screening process)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 56593