Fannie Mae Careers
VP, Multifamily Technology
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Collaborate directly with the Executive Management team and collaborate with decision makers in Multifamily Business Unit, Multifamily Operations, and other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement scalable solutions.
- Partner with COO Technology Partners, guides the discovery and implementation of new technologies that enable business success.
- Define and develop technical aspects of the business unit’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- Weight and understand industry solutions and provides recommendations to Multifamily stakeholders as to the optimal path forward.
- Partnering with Enterprise Resilience division, provides for efficient disaster recovery and resiliency planning.
- Stay at the forefront of industry best practices, FinTech, and the Startup arena – and it’s impacts or potential for increased innovation, enhanced efficiency, and opportunities.
- Drives internal methodology and process improvements designed to shape the application development organization into a world class team utilizing best in class practices and technologies.
- Ensures high quality talent, bench strength and succession planning through best practices in recruiting, selection, training, developing and retaining IT professional staff.
- Serve as the Multifamily Technology point of contact for technology related matters to enhance the overall customer engagement experience.
- At least 12 years of professional experience (and at least 10 years of management experience).
- Extensive experience leading Agile development team and implementing Scaled Agile practices.
- Experience implementing solutions on the Public Cloud (AWS).
- Experience leading digital transformation initiatives.
- Experience using change management methods to rollout enterprise technology changes.
- Experience and expertise in building positive working relationships with various stakeholders.
- Strong influencer and capable of driving alignment across multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in a highly dynamic environment undergoing change.
- Education with a BS degree in technical area (i.e. engineering, computer science)
Req ID: 56569