Fannie Mae Careers
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Our Multifamily technology team is looking for a Salesforce Developer to help them build and support our front-end Salesforce Applications. You will develop, modify, or update applications used by business units or infrastructure units. Play a vital technical role in the development teams' efforts to determine unit needs and business processes that are automated by the application. Work on high level development and design issues relating to platform, enterprise software, and interactions with other systems.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work with product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in new/revised application.
- Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
- Serve as a technical lead for an Agile team and actively participate in all Agile ceremonies. Participate in all team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
- Leverage Fannie Mae DevOps tool stack to build, inspect, deploy, test and promote new or updated features.
- Respond to trouble/support calls for applications in production in order to make quick repair to keep application in production.
- Create or Update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
- Mentor less experienced staff.
- Set up and configure a continuous integration environment.
- Intermediate proficiency in unit testing as well as coding in 1-2 languages (e.g. Java, etc).
- Intermediate proficiency in Object Oriented Design (OOD) and analysis. Intermediate proficiency in application of analysis/design engineering functions. Intermediate proficiency in application of non-functional software qualities such as resiliency, maintainability, etc. Intermediate proficiency in applying behavior-driven testing techniques.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 3+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 2 years of relevant Salesforce.com experience in professional services, development, or customer support operations
- 2+ years hands on experience with integrating Salesforce.com and 3rd party applications
- Proven knowledge and subject-matter expertise in Apex, VisualForce, Workflows, and other customization options within Force.com platform
- Proven knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture and understanding of Web Service API's for integration purposes
- General programming concepts like TDD, Unit tests, Unit test best practices, code quality best practices
- Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs and design patterns for enterprise adoption.
- Experience in Lightning component development as well as configuration lightning experience will be a plus
- Working knowledge of technologies like AJAX, JQuery and JSON
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills; proven experience working with senior management in identifying solution and quickly able to summarize options with recommendation
- SFDC Administrator and/or Developer Certifications, a strong plus
- Java and Angular JS a plus
- Experience using GIT, Jenkins will be a plus
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 56558