Fannie Mae Careers
Strategic Planning Analyst III
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit www.fanniemae.com/progress.
Apply comprehensive knowledge of strategic planning principles, concepts, practices, and standards in analyzing market trends, developing and implementing long term business strategy, and monitoring results. Prepare and review complex reports. Perform research and analyses requested by management. May train staff.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop and/or maintain significant portions of strategy, strategic plans, and related processes. Provide consulting support. Draft documents and coordinate deliverables.
- Conduct market research. Identify, analyze, and interpret key competitive issues and opportunities. Assess implications of market developments.
- Maintain potential or current customer documentation in areas such as volume, size, market share, or industry activity.
- Analyze business performance and monthly self assessments against objectives. Collaborate with business units to resolve concerns.
- Identify and recommend metrics that drive and measure business performance.
- Perform complex strategic planning projects or participate as a team member on highly complex projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Experience with executive reporting required. Technology experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Ability to organically offer perspectives and insights.
- Solid problem-solving, relationship-building and cross-collaboration skills. Aptitude for active listening and paying close attention to details.
- Ability to tell a story in a concise manner and deliver high-quality, impactful verbal and written presentations and communications. Ability to frame and articulate concepts, approaches, and thoughts into visual graphics and layouts that resonate at the executive level.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and perform in a high-pressure environment, with excellent time management skills.
- Advanced in Excel. Adept at using PowerPoint to convey concepts, ideas.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 56496