Fannie Mae Careers
Project Analyst I
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Operate under general supervision in representing a business unit or project on less complex administrative matters. Using knowledge of corporate administrative procedures, compile, consolidate, and analyze information needed by staff for the work of the unit or project. Ensure that documentation and process flows are complete, current, and accessible. May coordinate efforts or projects with other areas such as HR, Accounting, Facilities, or IT.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform varied administrative functions within a business unit or on a project to advance the work of the group. May conduct research, schedule and plan activities, coordinate and prepare deliverables and communications, and provide training support.
- Recommend, interpret, and/or implement company and internal administrative policies and procedures.
- Communicate with clients, service providers, or corporate administrative units in coordinating services, deliverables, or meetings. Compile information for business unit or project meetings or for meetings with other units.
- Gather production or other statistical data to prepare analyses, reports, and schedules for use by the business unit or project team or for communicating to management, clients, support offices, and the like.
- Serve as principal point of contact in responding to inquiries from internal and external customers.
- Recommend technology enhancements.
- May assume a lead role in communicating processes, activities, or requirements of the business unit or project to clients or other business units.
- May compile budgets considering actual performance, previous expenditures, and estimated expenses. May review, monitor, and analyze expenditures and explain variances.
- May perform less complex administrative projects or participate as a team member on more complex projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 1+ years of related experience
- Expertise with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail; able to review documentation for compliance with requirements and to ensure that appropriate information is included
- Good writing skills; able to communicate findings and conclusions concisely and clearly in emails, memoranda and other written documentation
- Self-Starter; able to understand and execute on assignments effectively
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 56465