Fannie Mae Careers
Talent Process Analyst II
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Execute enterprise talent processes, including talent review, succession planning and performance management to align with corporate and HR / talent strategy and values. Execute a comprehensive change plan, stakeholder communications, and reporting associated with a 1-2 year time horizon. Partner closely with client-facing Talent Management team, line HR, learning and development managers, and HRIS colleagues to ensure close alignment with both the business and our HR systems. This role requires strong process, as well as project management methodology and rigor.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provides support on Talent Enablement programs and projects, using a consultative approach in areas including: Engagement, Organizational Culture, & Surveys, Talent Development & Career Management (e.g. Succession Planning), Organizational Governance & Effectiveness, Talent-to-Value and Leadership Programs, Skills Inventory & Taxonomy, Executive Leadership Onboarding, Performance Management.
- Thought Leadership: Remains current on emerging trends, industry insights, best practices, and technologies / tools to aid in the development and execution of the Skills Inventory and Job Architecture initiative.
- Actively expands consulting skills and professional development through training, mentoring, and interactions with key stakeholders; builds a foundational understanding of business drivers and its relevance and application to Talent programs and initiatives using relevant research and data.
- Identifies opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work.
- Maintains responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products.
- Participates in team problem solving efforts and offers ideas to solve issues.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
- Foundational understanding of business drivers and their relevance and application to Talent Programs
- Exceptional self-management and ability to act autonomously
- Awareness of culture/engagement, surveys, succession planning, performance management, talent-to-value leadership programs, and skill taxonomy best practices
- Collaborative and team-player mindset
- Structured problem-solving skills
- Continuous feedback mindset
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills; must have experience communicating with executives and collaborating cross-functionally
- Strong executive presence
- Understand the sensitivity of personal matters and the need to maintain strict confidentiality
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 56461