Fannie Mae Careers
Pricing Strategy Mgr
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Direct the work of a unit whose team members represent the corporation and manage its accounts with financial institutions who sell mortgage loans into the capital markets, and act on behalf of the corporation by committing the firm's capital in the purchase and securitization of mortgage assets.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage the pricing strategy for all Fannie Mae debt products. Advise Deal Teams on pricing strategy. Maintain expertise in the mortgage and capital markets industries.
- Provide analysis pertaining to pricing, products, competition and real estate markets. Monitor the profitability of the various products and executions. Make judgments and communicate the results of analysis to management. Interpret Industry trends and analyze competing structures. Assess impact of competitive, industry and economic changes on existing product pricing. Make written recommendations including the appropriate solutions and defend those recommendations.
- Direct and coach team members on key aspects of pricing, assessing market and competitive dynamics, developing pricing strategy, evaluating risk of transaction, and negotiating pricing and terms.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Ability to Evaluate complex transactions from a pricing perspective using knowledge of commercial real estate and specifically Multifamily.
- Ability to use coding/logic to adhere to pricing strategy.
- Experience in reviewing pricing output and returns on Multifamily Loans
- Ability to maintain systems formulas and functionalities.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 56426