Fannie Mae Careers
Way of Working Maturity Lead
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Ensure sustainment and evolvement of the WoW management system in a division or line of business by: Deepening the adoption of WoW systems and tools and mindsets in an entire Division or LOB Developing and coaching a team of Maturity Change Agents that support different areas of the division or LOB Ensuring individuals in the business unit have the necessary training, problem-solving skills, mindsets, and operational behaviors to support WoW Coaching the business through the team of Maturity Agents in the creation and implementation of 100 day plans at the conclusion of semi-annually Maturity Assessments Accountable for supporting senior officers in their roles, standard work, and behaviors
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Supporting plan execution to extend performance improvement beyond initial implementation by coaching senior leaders and a team of Maturity Agents on the usage and refinement of WoW systems and tools; helping train new employees in WoW
- Ensures the business conducts regular problem-solving sessions with clear priorities and timely solutions; and helps to refine standard work as process changes are made and put in place.
- Ensures the upper tier Root Cause Problem Solving system is healthy and reflects best practices; supports advanced problem solving efforts
- Accountable for supporting Maturity Assessments, corrective action planning, and improvement execution until process changes are fully confirmed and embedded in the organization Conduct and oversee Maturity Assessments and also support peers in the execution of the Maturity Assessments Coordinate with other teams; MCAs to side way share and evolve the WoW Management System
- Responsible for gaining competency in a set of WoW Maturity and problem-solving tools and for capability building efforts for team of Maturity Agents Understanding of WoW mindsets, systems, and tools and how they work interdependently to form a management system
- Plan, document, and manage the performance of subordinate managers and/or staff. Provide for professional or technical growth through assignment, mentoring, or training.
- Plan and manage the unit's budget. Approve expenditures or budget transfers.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 8+ years of related experience
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 56336