Fannie Mae Careers
Identity Governance Manager
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Design and administer procedures in the organization that sustain the security of the organization's data and access to its technology and communications systems. Assess risk of exposure of proprietary data through weaknesses in platforms, access procedures, and forms of access to the organization's systems and the data contained in them. Track security violations and identify trends or exposures that could be addressed by additional training, technical measures, or use of application tools to enhance security.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Oversee and participate in tasks and activities of the Access Governance team, such as identity & account governance, privileged account access, and role & entitlement management
- Oversee and participate in daily operations and continued automation of manual access provisioning tasks, such as incident management, change management, knowledge management, problem management and access requests
- Recommend and implement changes in security technology and IAM practices in accordance with industry standards and best practices
- Plan, manage, document, and evaluate the performance of subordinate staff. Make provision for their technical and professional growth through assignments, mentoring, and technical training opportunities.
- Work with internal and external auditors to verify controls and address gaps accordingly.
- Plan or lead projects designed to develop and test new methodologies and systems for recovery of the critical core business processes and the enterprise infrastructure. Create policies and procedures for data center work.
- Lead projects as related to technology refresh/evaluation such as Load Balancing and SSL technology. Research corrective measures (long term solutions) needed for any chronic issues identified that compromise security of particular systems or platforms.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
- Advanced knowledge of Identity and Access Management, Privileged Account Management
- Knowledge of Single Sign-On, Credential Vaulting, Identity Store Management, Directory Services, AWS IAM-related technology and operations
- Advanced knowledge of SOX, SOC, PCI, and regulatory security audit programs and audit procedures
- Understanding of business and information technology and security management processes
- Advanced knowledge of business requirements analysis
- Superior understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Proven leadership ability; ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong negotiating skills
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed; keen attention to detail
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage relationships with customers
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 56329