Fannie Mae Careers
Director of Multifamily Customer Account Management
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Coordinate account strategy execution and direct day-to-day operations for a team engaged in managing Multifamily lender and borrower customer accounts to maximize relationships. Promote and sell Multifamily products and services. Articulate goals, allocate resources and manage workflow.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintain or oversee preparation and processing of Multifamily transactions. Manage liaison between Customer Account Managers and/or team members and customer representatives.
- Lead team members in evaluating and anticipating customer needs, responding to customer requests, training on new and existing Multifamily products and services, and overall maintenance of Multifamily customer relationships.
- Monitor business unit's performance. Track progress, support formulation of account strategies, act as a liaison and support customer needs.
- Lead and/or support development of new loan products for targeted borrowers. Provide support and guidance for structuring complex Multifamily products.
- Represent the unit as an expert or resource to cross-functional project or coordinating teams.
- Plan, document, and manage the performance of subordinate managers and/or staff. Provide for professional or technical growth through assignment, mentoring, or training.
- Demonstrate mastery of problem solving, negotiation, and presentation skills, and expertise in Multifamily Business.
- Communicate direction and priorities for the team, providing coaching and development to direct reports as well as other team members. Participate in the performance management process, in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Report to senior management on business unit's performance and activities.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 10+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Experience underwriting and/or analyzing complex commercial and multifamily real estate loans
- Must be strategic in thought and have the ability to establish and execute on Vision and Direction for team, borrower relationships and lender relationships.
- Strong sales and marketing aptitude; ability to influence and develop relationships
- Process improvement and project management experience
- Ability to develop self and others and exhibit strong people leadership skills
- Demonstrates mastery of problem solving, negotiation, presentation skills, and expertise in Multifamily Business
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 56248