Fannie Mae Careers
Product Analyst II - Customer Identity and Access Management
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Support Product Owners/Product Analysts in refining MVPs, product backlog maintenance, acceptance criteria and manage plans, issues and risks.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist in determining product deployment and rollout calendar with glide path to customer adoption, including assistance with product registration (access) activities. Establish, maintain and adhere to appropriate compliance and controls related to business processes and product development.
- May support customer and vendor/Technology Solutions Provider (TSP) implementations. May assist Alliances and Product Implementation team with TSP engagements.
- Create, edit and review product documentation, FAQs, and other reference material for internal and external audiences. May train internal and customer staff.
- Prepare marketing initiatives, and promotions for product adoption. Assist in supporting communications plan tasks for product rollout. Provide SIMs marketing support to ensure product competitiveness. Support customer rollout plan. Assist in production issues/incident triage resolution. Monitor product performance and legal compliance. Monitor and track regulatory mandate compliance and/or adoption readiness.
- Participate in process of discovery for product through stakeholders’ engagement. Collaborate in analyzing Customer, CDT and SIM insights, CXD and Marketing feedback in developing requirements for mortgage products and business processes. Develop queries, analyses, or reports to support business need. Strong analytical skills. Participate in product epic and feature discovery; lead or participate in user story grooming. Conduct necessary analysis to enable product feature development.
- May define test scenarios, participate in test execution and/or facilitate customer testing through test & learn development iterations. May review product registration to ensure access privileges are correct.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of related experience
- Experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM) and digital product provisioning requirements is strongly preferred
- Operational expertise including ability to multi-task and work under pressure on different request types to support customer access management requests
- Demonstrates analytical thinking, data analysis and problem solving competencies
- High level of detail orientation and accuracy in work product is critical for this role
- Strong communication (oral and written)
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 56215