Fannie Mae Careers
HRIS Analyst II
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Under limited supervision develop, implement, and maintain human resource information systems (HRIS) associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility, and usage of employee information for Human Resource planning and activities. Ensure that documentation and process flow are complete, current, and accessible. Perform research and analyses requested by management.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Respond to production support tickets and assist with triaging the request/issue.
- Collaborate with Human Resources and Technology staff to support planning and implementation of systems improvements, enhancements, and new applications.
- Support annual business process activities i.e. Goal Planning, Year-end, Compensation Planning, Open Enrollment.
- Serve as another point of contact with the HR Workforce Planning and Analytics team as needed on data requests.
- May act as liaison with external vendors.
- May participate in moderately complex HRIS projects or participate as a team member on more complex project.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Good problem solving and attention to detail.
- Experience collaborating cross functionally.
- Ability to adapt to the situation and audience.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills.
- Experience with Oracle HCM Cloud a plus.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 56162