Fannie Mae Careers
Workforce Strategy Manager - Analytics and Insights
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Plays a leading role in shaping the approach to understanding organizational health in the context of workforce and HR program metrics and dynamics. Direct the HR department's approach to analyzing workforce data that will enable leaders to make key decisions regarding their talent. Oversees analysis of workforce data and generates business-relevant insights, particularly as it relates to overall organizational health, including workforce planning, succession planning, diversity/EEO, and talent management. Develop new predictive and benchmarking capabilities for the department by leveraging internal and external data sources.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Lead a team focused on developing, monitoring, and consulting on actionable human capital metrics that enhance our forecasting capabilities, provide strategic insights, and ultimately drive organizational health.
- Coalesce disparate data sources to produce critical trends and predictive analyses that reveal and address resource, capability, and other organizational health gaps.
- Ensure analyses are well-grounded and reflect business needs and opportunities by applying a solid understanding of enterprise strategy, business line strategies, current and future workforce requirements.
- Work proactively and independently with HR Management and business leaders to perform analysis of relevant workforce metrics, uncover and interpret trends in data, and produce substantiated recommendations.
- Aggregate periodic management information reports and provide other ad-hoc analyses as required. Develop documentation and support materials by collaborating with key HR business stakeholders.
- Develops skills gaps analyses and reports based on demand signals and current supply to inform talent strategy decisions.
- Drive the development and enhancement of our Organizational Health model and diagnostic capabilities; identify, drive, and implement workforce innovation initiatives that enhance the employee experience and impact our overall organizational health.
- Work across HR functional areas to develop workforce and HR metrics that ensure continuous alignment between HR programs and organizational objectives; track progress against the organization's and HR's strategies.
- Coordinate and administer assignments, monitor team progress, and maintain schedules. Develop team members and provide ongoing professional guidance and direction.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
- Must have experience consulting with executives in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment
- Must have a strong understanding of and practical experience with all aspects of human resources program data, employee lifecycle data, and a proven track record of translating insights to action
- Must have strong quantitative skills with a bias for hypothesis-driven analysis and a natural curiosity for uncovering root causes
- Should be well versed in leading practices across all components of effective human resources
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 56156