Fannie Mae Careers
Employee Relations Intake Associate
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Advise and provide support to business unit clients and Human Resources (HR) partners on a variety of employee relations matters, including, but not limited to, coaching employees and managers through performance management issues and policy interpretation. Collaborates within HR to enforce employee policies, practices, processes and procedures that promote a safe, transparent and productive work environment.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- First point of entry to intake employee relations issue to gather facts and determine appropriate next steps which may result in transferring the matter to the HR Employee Relations team.
- Research company policies, procedures, guidance, etc., to understand and assess the applicability of such to issues that arise in employee/company interactions.
- Collaborate and consult closely with the HR Employee Relations team to review/resolve issues across all business units of the company.
- Partner with the HR Employee Relations teams to sustain positive employee relations programs and best practices.
- Provide consistent guidance and interpretation of the company policies.
- Participate in training to business unit clients, Human Resources, and other stakeholders related to employee relations and HR compliance issues.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
- At least four years of HR-related experience.
- HR experience particularly in situations involving influencing and coaching.
- Knowledge and practical experience with employee relations issues.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; ability to appropriately tailor messaging depending on audience.
- Demonstrate proven experience with dispute resolution and negotiation skills.
- Proven track record of working independently to achieve key results, while keeping management and colleagues abreast of critical issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to effectively communicate with all levels of manage.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 56145