Fannie Mae Careers
Executive Recruiting Lead
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Focuses on proactively identifying and evaluating external talent in order to cultivate a pipeline of individuals to fill immediate and future executive level hiring needs. In partnership with Talent Enablement, work with internal talent and evaluate both channels as a source for succession planning. As a lead, this role is responsible for designing the strategies and tactics to build out a successful executive recruiting process to help our clients make informed hiring and business decisions.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Recruiting and sourcing executive level talent for active and open officer level requisitions.
- Consistently source and network with passive talent in order to facilitate introductory/exploratory meetings for Management Committee members.
- Develop best practices for an in-house executive search function
- Consult with hiring managers and Human Capital Consultants to develop defined recruitment strategies to create active applicant pool to meet business requirements.
- Deliver exceptional client and candidate experiences while conducting full cycle recruiting - sourcing, interviewing, closing and executing the offer with the candidate.
- Build out and maintain a competitive intelligence plan.
- Develop a personal and company brand in the marketplace, for top talent.
- Capture and report on key metrics that show results, trends and opportunities in key talent markets and supported business areas.
- Stay abreast of tools, technologies and resources to innovate on sourcing strategies.
- Provide a stable and resilient operations environment by ensuring solid focus around risks and controls.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
- Demonstrated experience managing all aspects of in-house executive recruiting.
- Ability to partner and build credibility with all levels of management to define strategic objectives and executive hiring needs.
- Proven experience conducting market research for executive talent profiles to identify hiring leads.
- Strong professional judgment and decision making abilities on confidential subjects.
- Ability to manage relationships with key executive search partners, ensuring they are delivering on commitments.
- Executive search firm recruiting experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of HR practices and experience with a variety of applicant tracking systems strongly preferred.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 56107