Fannie Mae Careers
Full Stack Developer (Angular)
Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae,visit .
Develop, modify, or update applications used by business units or infrastructure units. Collaborate with subject matter experts in those units to determine unit needs and business processes that are automated by the application. Participate in most or all of the steps in the software development life cycle to create and modify the software.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Collaborate with managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in new or revised application.
- Develop detailed specifications of application and document in a form that it can be used for coding application.
- Perform or review coding done to render specifications into application functionalities, screens, or outputs.
- Develop test plan and/or test application in development status or debug application in production mode.
- Document or review documentation of steps in specification development, coding, testing and user acceptance for future reference and for internal control purposes.
- May lead a small project or a segment of a larger project.
- May mentor or provide technical guidance to less experienced staff.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 2+ years of hands on development experience in cloud development (AWS) is required
- Experience with using Git is required
- Experience in communicating and collaborating with non-technical clients and working cross functionally on projects is required
- Experience with web service applications on server side using Apache Tomcat, Maven, JSON/SOAP/XML, and Eclipse/STS is required
- Experience in developing and implementing Service-oriented Architecture(SOA) enabled web services using RESTful APIs as well as WS-* standards (SOAP, WSDL, Basic Profiles, JAX-WS, JAXB, Transactions) is desired
- Experience with Agile Scrum and development with CICD Tools (e.g., Jenkins) is desired
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 56103