Fannie Mae Careers
Mgr IT Service Delivery
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit www.fanniemae.com/progress.
Partner with Business and Technology and manage a team to prioritize meet technology commitments, leveraging technology service models (such as managed services, shared services, center of excellence (COE) services, infrastructure services). Leverage expert knowledge in assigned area(s) to manage technology and operational delivery. Functional responsibilities may include, at the highest level of complexity, service level and quality management, demand assessment, capacity management, issue management, product/program management, financial management.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Plan, document, manage and evaluate performance of staff. Provide for technical and professional growth through assignments, mentoring, and technical training.
- Review and manage budgets. Partners with business domains to provide inputs to business cases to establish business, financial and technology plans.
- Partner with and influence stakeholders to promote simplification, standardization and innovation and to ensure risk are understood and minimized.
- Manage engineering projects to keep infrastructure current (both available and developing technology), to phase out higher risk equipment, to ensure reliable data disaster recovery and contingency solutions, and to improve data reliability and performance.
- Ensure that change management projects manage risk to applications and technologies. Design project to minimize disruption and help maintain consistency in critical environments. Work with support teams to manage approvals for changes impacting production.
- Confer with project manager(s) or provide project management regarding applications and technologies and ensure that project related risks are mitigated. Ensure project is designed to minimize disruption and help maintain consistency in critical environments. Work with support teams to manage approvals for changes impacting production.
- Dynatrace/NewRelic/App Dynamics,
- IBM ITM vNext APM , Netcool/Moogsoft, IBM PI
- HP Sitescope, Vipr,netBrain,Solarwinds
- Extrahop,, AWS cloudwatch, sysdig
- Deep understanding of various APM tools
- End user experience monitoring
- Application runtime architecture discovery and modeling
- User-defined transaction profiling
- Application component monitoring
- Reporting & Application data analytics
- Ability to understand detailed customer requirements and create solution deployment plans based on the requirements
- Identify and define enhancements to the monitoring methodology and provide best practices
- Strong problem determination, root cause identification, and resolution skills
- Understanding of other Monitoring tools such as Netcool, Moogsoft, and Splunk
- Basic knowledge of security frameworks (SSL, Data encryption, GS Kit)
- People management and administrative & mentoring skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal & customer interaction skills is a must.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 56091