Fannie Mae Careers
Product Development - Financial Services Manager (Senior level)
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
This position will support an exciting new initiative to execute Credit Risk Transfer transactions for Multifamily. Managing the development of new products, improving existing products, and leading teams through the development life cycle for an assigned marketing initiative or customer group. Develop, implement, document, and ensure adherence to policies and procedures. Participate in or lead special projects.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage daily activities related to developing and defining business requirements for mortgage products. Lead team in conducting research and analyses, assessing market needs and opportunities, and providing recommendations.
- Guide team in product development to ensure timely, cost-effective, and efficient delivery. Build consensus. Monitor progress and results. Provide findings on significant matters.
- Oversee adherence to compliance and controls related to product development.
- Manage lender and vendor implementations. Coordinate activities to deliver products to market.
- Solicit customer feedback. Respond to product-related internal and external queries.
- Coordinate and develop marketing initiatives, promotions, and communications related to specific products, product lines, or product areas.
- Develop and sustain key relationships. Collaborate with stakeholders to vet product ideas and influence decision-making on product enhancements from concept to implementation.
- Coordinate and administer assignments, monitor team progress, and maintain schedules.
- May develop team members and provide ongoing professional guidance and direction.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 6+ years related experience; Experience in structured finance, securitization, and/or capital markets executions
- Banking or Capital Markets experience highly desired
- BS in Business Administration, Finance, or Economics; MBA preferred
- Ability and willingness to take initiative to develop solutions for complex issue
- Ability to see the larger picture while paying attention to the details
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with high pressure deliverables; results-oriented
- Strong sense of accountability
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 56088