Fannie Mae Careers
Enterprise Resiliency Program Manager III
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Operate with considerable latitude while cross-functionally engaging project teams and stakeholders in order to advance a portfolio of Enterprise projects/programs including major corporate strategic initiatives. Identify and resolve project interdependencies, and related execution issues/risks, in order to achieve Enterprise program management/governance goals and objectives. Provide value-added expertise in developing new concepts, techniques, and standards across multiple business units and initiatives. Make recommendations and develop solutions for stakeholders on program management and planning to ensure proper planning and timely implementation of projects. Position requires strong judgment and influencing, communication and negotiating skills. Operate cross-functionally at all levels within the organization. Candidate functions in a lead role by providing project planning, alignment, execution, governance, and guidance to colleagues/clients in area(s) of expertise.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Apply a strong bias for execution and the ability to translate strategy into action, in managing the operational aspects of the Enterprise program which includes multiple ongoing projects in support of multiple major, corporate strategic resiliency initiatives. Coordinate with key internal and external resiliency partners, ensuring all parties are appropriately informed, engaged and driving desired results in support of Fannie Mae projects.
- Working with the team managers, take the lead in developing a training and awareness program targeting different layers of the organization e.g. plan managers, all staff, process managers, enterprise resiliency team members
- Work closely with the VP of Enterprise Resiliency in preparing executive level presentations and ad-hoc materials for various forums
- Assist the testing team in developing scenarios and executing tabletop exercises
- Ensures the Enterprise Resiliency function has a valid and tested resiliency plan
- Attend various meetings with the VP and some times in his place
- Work with Chiefs of Staff to ensure agendas are in alignment with her manager
- Work with team leads to ensure deliverables are being met on time for VP
- Take lead on establishing weekly leadership team meeting agenda, capture notes and summarize actions from said meetings
- Work with PMO lead to further develop eROC agenda and materials and the operating model for the team
- Ensure reporting and materials are in place and VP is prepared to attend the TRC, ORC and audit meetings as well as the EIT RSC meetings for technology
- Establish a collaborative working relationship with the enterprise resiliency leads and team members to ensure a healthy working environment for all
- Ability to drive public sector relationships to advance Fannie Mae’s resiliency posture.
- Proactively identify and resolve time sensitive project risks, issues, interdependencies, and conflicts, both within and across business units and initiatives and coordinate implementation. Use strong relationship management and communication skills to outcomes align with overall Enterprise as well as program goals and objectives.
- Partner with FP&A to establish appropriate level of investment for projects and maintain the funding approval as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
- Provide strategic insights based on subject matter expertise
- Embrace culture of change and drive service oriented processes
- Minimum 10+ years general experience, with 5+ years experience in business continuity, disaster recovery and/or risk management discipline and 4+ years of management experience.
- Candidates should have substantial experience working within a commercial and advanced resiliency framework
- Professional certification in is required for continuity management either a CBCP, MBCI or MBCP
- Must have strong working knowledge of resiliency tools for planning and notification to drive best practices at Fannie Mae
- Developed/deployed a wide array of metrics used for determining compliance, predictive trends and set tolerances to see where breaches may occur
- Candidates must have a strong understanding of business resiliency and crisis management. A background in technology would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written abilities with experience presenting to senior management
- Ability to communicate and interface with diverse groups (both internal and external)
- Financial Services experience including the implementation of policy & governance: interact with internal teams, auditors and regulators to advise on policy, standards and governance.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 56061