Fannie Mae Careers
Relationship Manager II - NCDT
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Applies comprehensive understanding of customer account management to optimize relationships with external SF Customer Accounts supported by the National Customer Delivery Team under a support model that balances scale and investment with the "personal touch" for SF's smaller and developing lenders, facilitate the contract process, and promote and sell the firm's products and services. Prepare and review complex reports to inform decisions or develop strategies. Perform research and analyses requested by management.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Facilitate strategic development of assigned emerging customer relationships, and/or territory expert for emerging customers.
- Articulate broad business plan goals and ensure alignment with other customer support and leadership
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic account plans
- Support lender engagement and affordable lending initiatives for territory
- Provide higher touch (in person touches, quarterly check ins) support to key emerging customers. Evaluate and anticipate national customer needs. Respond to national customer requests and maintain broad national customer relationships.
- Drive lender understanding of available reporting, tools and resources to manage lender risk and Fannie Mae risk. Drive adoption of self service opportunities
- Ensure completion of robust needs assessments (annually) for assigned national lenders. Generate national lender involvement in Fannie Mae sponsored events where appropriate
- Monitor and assure compliance with all policies, procedures and delegations as it relates to customer engagement.
- Lead cross-functional team and drive alignment and execution around account strategy.
- Actively participate on special project teams, as needed. Inform corporate strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Management of large-scale third-party relationships and agreements
- Knowledge of the financial services industry, market, regulatory environment, client business practices and needs sufficient to interpret and apply issues and developments to the area
- Problem-solving attitude
- 25% travel required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Critical thinking
- Interpersonal skills
- Quickly adapts to technology
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 56049