Fannie Mae Careers
Director Strategy Planning & Scenario Analysis
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Plan and direct the work of a unit whose staff manage the company?s annual strategic planning process, strategic insight generation and analysis related to business model and optimization choices tied to deep financial and capital analysis.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage the team responsible for the annual strategic planning process and enhanced scenario analysis, and achieve key deliverable targets.
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders, particularly business unit partners, to develop an integrated and robust enterprise Strategic Plan.
- Enhance the quality of analytics and insight generation, including a robust modeling capacity to support financial and capital-related research.
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the company to improve the generation of strategic insights and improved strategic execution.
- Coordinate with the Chief Operating Officer division and the Enterprise Innovation Team to ensure research on emerging technologies is reflected in our strategic thinking.
- Work closely with Capital Management team and Business Unit CFOs to develop an integrated view of our strategic and financial performance
- Report to senior management on the unit's production, activities, and efforts. Represent the unit as an expert or resource to cross-functional project or coordinating teams. Plan, document, and manage the performance of subordinate managers and/or staff. Provide for professional or technical growth through assignment, mentoring, or training. Plan and manage the unit's budget. Approve expenditures or budget transfers.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 8+ years of related experience
- Experience in previous capital-related or analytics roles in a Financial Institution or consulting group to a Financial Institution.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with senior management and influence management decisions.
- Deep understanding of capital requirements, balance sheet management and optimization, and financial regulation preferred.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 56025