Fannie Mae Careers
Reporting Analyst II
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit www.fanniemae.com/progress.
Under general direction, Reporting Analyst II will be responsible for executing reporting strategy for portfolio data collected from applications and related processes within the department.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Process and Data Requirements Analysis and Testing Perform analysis and support continuous improvement of portfolio management and governance processes, with a particular focus on data and reporting. Design business data communications and reporting requirements as an integral part of all projects. Execute reporting quality assurance testing for applicable reporting requirements within all projects
- Data Extraction and Analysis Utilize available applications/tools to query portfolio data and extract data as needed for reporting analysis/development or for customer delivery. Analyze data for both reporting development as well as trend identification, event impact analysis, process measurement/improvement, and observation/summarization for senior management attention. Conduct research and analysis and examine risk elements of portfolio or public data to present trends, assess risk, and provide mitigation recommendations to management .
- Report Design, Stakeholder Management, and Report Delivery Utilize available applications/tools to design report drafts/mock-ups for iterative stakeholder review. Prepare reporting deliverables. Utilize available applications/tools to develop adhoc/automated reporting for all levels of the organization. Support communications, training, and end user support efforts with reporting awareness and usage guidance. Prepare reporting to all applicable levels of the organization
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 2-4 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Excellent communication, writing, and interpersonal skills for addressing and resolving Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) matters.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills to support reporting initiatives. Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to review/analyze complex data and to exercise judgment in solving problems.
- Possesses the ability to learn varied and complex processes quickly and to develop quality deliverables with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and to prioritize effectively in order to provide program management support and to develop/maintain project plans.
- Team player mindset to lead projects.
- Experience developing and maintaining job aids.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, and Excel.
- Preferred Skills: Risk Management experience, Tableau, Business Objects
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 55990