Fannie Mae Careers
Director Strategic Transformation & Administration
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Coordinate strategy execution and direct day-to-day operations, developing and implementing long-term business strategy, and monitoring results. Design, manage and sustain the transformation. Solve challenging problems and drive initiatives that are critical to implementing and sustaining transformation. Articulate goals, allocate resources, and manage workflow.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Oversee and manage the operational aspects of strategy development, strategic plan formulation, and related processes. Partner with leaders to set overall transformation goals linked to the strategy and specific initiatives.
- Design, monitor, manage, and support execution of the transformation roadmap, including clear milestones, workstreams, and owners. Partner with senior Fannie Mae leaders to set transformation goals for and launch key initiatives. Monitor transformation metrics, and work with other teams to use metrics to identify improvement opportunities
- Drive full projects / workstreams end-to-end that are critical to the transformation. Work with all levels of staff to drive, support, and track performance of change initiatives.
- Run complex analysis, develop recommendations based on these analysis, and prepare communications to transmit these recommendations to senior Fannie Mae leaders. Collect data/information needed to support analysis from multiple sources (e.g., interviews, internal data sources).
- Collaborate with senior management in developing business plans for new strategic initiatives. Review ongoing status.
- Manage schedules and staffing to ensure timely completion.
- Lead planning, review, and/or preparation of documents and deliverables.
- May coordinate staff capacity and priorities including identifying, staffing, and monitoring top priority projects
- Plan, document, and manage the performance of subordinate managers and/or staff. Provide for professional or technical growth through assignment, mentoring, or training.
- Plan and manage the unit's budget. Approve expenditures or budget transfers.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 8+ years of related experience
- Work directly with the Vice President of Transformation Office to establish, organize, and manage a portfolio of transformation initiatives in support of enterprise and divisional strategic plans. In some instances, drive execution of initiatives in partnership with other corporate functions.
- Build credibility of new transformation initiatives through direct, personal engagement with business and corporate function leaders.
- Establish, monitor, and manage execution of strategic framework for new enterprise transformation initiatives including development of success metrics and tracking methodology
- Own and drive the vision, strategy and relationship building of transformation initiatives to enable effective influencing of decisions up to and including Management Committee members.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 55966