Fannie Mae Careers
Systems Analyst II - UX Design and Standardization of Technology Solutions Specialist
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Design and develop computer applications and systems from existing systems, user needs and specifications, and software design constraints and software capabilities. Use structured methodology to define needs, develop and documenting technical requirements, and define coding specifications. May work with off-the shelf application software, proprietary organization application, or enterprise software which is being modified or customized for a particular report or analytic purpose. Brings to bear both knowledge of computer systems' capabilities and limitations and the business needs of client. May spec out estimated time and resources needed for a project.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work with the business unit or other subject matter experts to identify or refine technical requirements for application under development or being revised.
- Document requirements for enhancements for specific application.
- Review and/or contribute content to requirements, design, or test documentation.
- Perform data analysis at various stages of project, in order to assure development of a quality application. Analysis can include requirements development, testing, or user acceptance.
- Evaluate test results, where necessary, to assist development or test staff.
- May assist project manager in task identification, resource allocations and schedule estimates for staff on assigned project in order to help keep project resourced appropriately and on track.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of related experience
- Understand systems, data flows, and architecture to assist with the creation and/or standardization of technology solutions for Employee Experience applications for Desktop and Mobile devices (IOS/Android)
- Business-minded focus with the ability to connect dots that help produce creative solutions for our customers.
- Ability to analyze and compare data sets, looking for trends, issues, or areas for improvement.
- Adept in developing non-functional requirements that are testable, thinking through the technical aspects of the Business Requirements
- Experience working in a Lean/Agile environment with focus on Scrum and/or Kanban methodologies required
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 55940