Fannie Mae Careers
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit www.fanniemae.com/progress.
This position is for a Principal Architect specializing in Integration and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and will be within the Enterprise Architecture organization. This role is for a deep subject matter expert who will have responsibilities enabling both strategic architecture and delivery by creating strategies, design patterns, and guiding development teams.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
Candidate will work with business and technology leaders to understand customer needs, define architecture patterns, and facilitate creation of product roadmaps with development teams. As needed, candidate would be responsible for leading technology assessments, reviewing and/or participating in technical design sessions, and will conduct detailed feasibility analysis for key technical decisions. Candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be able to be engage with business and technology leadership.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 8+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
· Experience with developing solution architecture across multiple architecture domains such as business, data, integration, and application
· Experience with service-oriented architecture, enterprise messaging, integration patterns, event-driven architecture, API design
· Hands-on experience defining and driving an enterprise integration architecture strategy, methodology and standards
· Hands on experience with emerging technologies such as hybrid integration, iPaaS, and event-driven architecture
· Proficient in the following technologies
· Application technologies (Java)
· Cloud (SNS, SQS)
· SOA, ESB and API technologies (TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO EMS, API Management Platforms)
· Exposure to large-scale enterprise-level data centric projects
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 55892