Fannie Mae Careers
Resiliency Specialist II
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Responsible for supporting major elements of the corporate resiliency program. Focus may be on activities related to resiliency risk, controls and compliance management, incident management, crisis management and/or business continuity management. Participate in the overall planning activities of the program and ensure their effective operation. Implement policies, procedures and systems required for coordinating, maintaining and enhancing the overall resiliency mission.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide subject matter expertise in area of resiliency. Coordinate the development, maintenance and testing of all resiliency plans and/or exercises by all business units or other stakeholder groups. Provide guidance and support to business units or other stakeholder groups to ensure all resiliency activities are understood and executed.
- Support resiliency projects as required to ensure the readiness of business, technology or other relevant teams. Facilitate work sessions, exercises and discussions with relevant teams and oversee follow up activities.
- Monitor progress and trending of resiliency activities. Prepare management reports and identify positive or negative trending. Track, analyze and report resiliency metrics and prepare management dashboards.
- Support and maintain resiliency plans, tools, systems, equipment and data repositories. Provide customer support and guidance in the use of resiliency tools.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
- Lead 24x7 team of five analysts providing crisis/incident management and analysis services
- Manage emergency notification software, including:
- Data and record management
- Crisis communications template creation and maintenance
- Training of enterprise users
- Experience with our system, Everbridge, is a plus
- Use business continuity software for planning and response procedures
- Use geographic information system (GIS) software to analyze impact from natural and man-made disasters, including the ability to provide early loss estimates and other impact assessments.
- Develop and facilitate tests and exercises using Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) principles
- Track, analyze and report crisis management metrics and prepare management dashboards
- Familiarity with Incident Command System (ICS) principles is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Certifications: CBCP/MBCI, CPP, CEM, PMP desired but not required
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 55887