Fannie Mae Careers
Senior Video Producer
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Utilize broad expertise or unique knowledge in leading and performing assignments related to creating compelling, commercial-quality videos for internal and external distribution. Exercise independent judgment in managing all aspects of the production life-cycle from idea development to final deliverable. May operate in a lead or supervisory role.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Produce and direct projects using strong capabilities in idea development, storytelling, production planning, budgeting and execution, and meeting deadlines.
- Manage video production crews.
- Help manage in-house creative services and third party vendors as a cohesive team.
- Conceive story line through storyboarding.
- Write scripts from a creative brief or documentary style interviews.
- Engage with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts, as clients of the creative services team, managing expectations and providing guidance through the creative process.
- Adhere to established security protocols while working with external resources.
- Coach and develop talent.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
Must have proven leadership and influencing skills; can influence highest levels of the organization; shape business outcomes
Have experience in preparing and executing a production budget
Must have superb executive presence when working with clients and act decisively under pressure
Possess great communication skills, especially working with talent and crews
Possess excellent writing skills
Be customer/client focused & friendly
Have a basic working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (especially Adobe Premiere and Photoshop)
Possess commercial production house experience
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 55885