Fannie Mae Careers
Community Lending Specialist I
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Under limited supervision, work to optimize activities with external partners and customers, facilitate the outreach process, and promote and sell the firm's products and services. Prepare accurate, current and accessible reports on activities in assigned markets. Perform special projects requested by management.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Support the development of account strategies to achieve goals. Working closely with the Community Lending Specialist II / Community Lending Specialist III, and management, develop, implement, and monitor customized outreach business solution to meet both Fannie Mae and customer/ partner goals and objectives.
- With the support of management, facilitate engagements with key partners and lenders contacts in assigned geographies
- Working with management, recommend business solutions based on market data and local intelligence
- Resolve all customer / partner requests in a timely fashion. Anticipate customer/ partner needs and coordinate appropriate internal and external response.
- Assist in attaining specified individual, team and divisional outreach volume goals on a quarterly and annual basis. Contribute to the development of the goals and the evaluation of the results
- Assure compliance with all policies, procedures and delegations as it relates to customer and partner engagement and outreach
- With support from the Community Lending Specialist II / Community Lending Specialist III and management, participate in internal and external negotiations and drive alignment related to key goals and objectives.
- Drive alignment and execution around account strategy
- Actively participate on special project teams, as needed.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 1+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Program administration for Community Lending CDT Counseling Initiatives: Mortgage Help Network (MHN), Post-modification Counseling (PMC), and Disaster Response Network (DRN).
- Manage relationships with program vendors and servicers participating in the Counseling Initiatives.
- Manage contracts, budgets, invoicing, servicer reimbursements, and reporting.
- Manage distribution of borrower inclusion files for PMC from servicer to vendor.
- Manage SharePoint sites for program documentation.
- Conduct quarterly validation for MHN vendors.
- Assist with Business Reviews and QA/QC for vendors.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 55877