Fannie Mae Careers
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Operate under general supervision in performing a variety of routine operational or administrative activities related to recruiting new employees. Administer defined procedures, perform research and analyses requested by other talent acquisition staff, and other ad hoc assignments.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews for recruiters
- Provide administrative support to talent acquisition partners by posting open positions to approved job boards and internet sites.
- Provide candidates with information on the company and the hiring process, as well as provide follow-up correspondence and status updates via phone and email.
- Facilitate travel arrangements and coordinate day of interview logistics for candidate and hiring managers. Follow up with the related administrative and operational aspects of employment, such as completing of health, employment, and insurance forms, notifying various department of employee's starting date.
- Assist with internal candidate management and review employee referral applicants to ensure employees are communicated to with status updates in a timely manner.
- Perform ongoing data entry, track resumes, and maintain the resume database / ATS. Assist with writing job descriptions, interview guides and employment ads.
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Prepare offer letters for internal and external candidates.
- Monitor and track all diversity initiatives.
- Prepare metrics for monthly reporting.
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
- 1+ years of related experience.
- Ability to execute processes consistently and efficiently, with a focus on operational discipline Exceptional customer service skills and a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple deliverables and deadlines.
- Experience working in a team environment, either in school or through other work experience.
- Some Human Resources or Recruiting experience preferred.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 55861