Fannie Mae Careers
Innovation Pilot Manager II
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Independently plan, manage, and execute cross-functional pilot projects to test new ideas and technology tools with high potential impact on our products, customer interactions, and operating processes. Report on progress and budget expenditures to project owners.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage moderately complex pilot projects to test the potential application of emerging technologies through the development of prototype and small-scale implementations
- Leads pilot meetings with business leaders, internal technology stakeholders, and external partners throughout all phases of pilot project delivery.
- Assist in testing multiple approaches on projects by integrating existing assets and exploring 3rd party or open-source solutions
- Ensure timely and on-budget project delivery.
- Collect data and assist in the analysis of key performance indicators to ensure that pilot efforts are on-track and aligned with the innovation strategy and business unit objectives
- Prepares and delivers reports on pilot results to pilot participants, executives, and other stakeholders. Transitions piloted technologies to business unit labs and product teams, ensuring scalability of solutions.
- Participate in vendor management activities such as processing requisitions, monitoring accruals, tracking invoices, and resolving payment issues.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrated past capability to thrive in uncertainty
- Interested in and conversant about a variety of technology concepts; actively pursues continued professional development opportunities in emerging technology
- Ability to support project teams day-to-day and collaborate productively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experienced in supporting technology projects from end to end, including infrastructure build outs, development, and deployment
- Strong, broad knowledge of the emerging tech/startup landscape and innovation
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 55848