Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Internal Audit is looking to expand its team. We are recognized as a valued assurance provider and business partner that supports the enterprise strategy through the delivery of innovative internal audit services. We achieve this by developing talent, being agile, embracing innovation, and promoting our brand. We currently have openings for staff auditors, senior auditors, and principal auditors/audit project managers.
Our Internal Audit Division adds value by providing independent assurance and consulting to improve our organization’s operations. We help the organization achieve its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. Let us know if you would be interested in working on a high-performing team and making a difference in making homes more accessible.
Internal Audit is an independent advisory group within Fannie Mae. Our stakeholders expect, and we deliver, audit and consulting services that improve our company’s operations and objective assurance that Fannie Mae is managing the risks we take to achieve our business strategy. We take pride in our innovative approach to evaluating risk, controls, and governance, and are recognized as a valued business partner that brings a higher level of assurance, protection, and business insight to the company.
As a group, we’re committed to the high level of expertise and innovation needed to audit a progressive company—all within a fun, supportive, and collegial environment focused on making our communities better. Our team is on the leading edge of current audit practice and boasts many of the most sought-after skills in the industry, including financial and operational auditing, big data analysis, economic modeling, cybersecurity assessment, agile development, intelligent automation, design thinking, and so much more. By joining Internal Audit, you’d be a part of a high-performing team that’s committed to your growth and development—so that you can help us pioneer the audit function of tomorrow.
- BA or BS degree in accounting, economics, finance, business, technology, information systems, computer science, information security, data, or other related discipline required
- For Senior levels and above, Professional active certification (CIA, CISA, CPA, CGEIT, CRISC, CSXP, CCP-V, CCNP, PMP, CCA-N, CEH, CISSP, AWSCSA and/or CFE) strongly preferred (required for senior auditors and above).
- At least 2+ years of internal audit, public accounting, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) compliance, risk management or related experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills; effective in planning, prioritizing, and managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to document and analyze end-to-end process and identify risk and controls
- Experience utilizing programming languages (e.g. R, Python, SAS, SQL, Java) and/or experience with large data (Hadoop, Apache Spark or Storm, memSQL, Ceph, Data Torrent, Disco, HPCC, Hydra, Pachyderm, Presto, etc.)
- Experience conducting cybersecurity assessments (NIST, COSO, COBIT, etc.)
- Experienced Agilist (scrum, project manager, product owner, product analyst, etc.)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate across business lines, with all levels of management
- Strong attention to detail
- Work authorization in the U.S. without sponsorship
Req ID: 55838