Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Our Internal Audit Department is looking to expand its team. We are recognized as a valued assurance provider and business partner that supports the enterprise strategy through the delivery of innovative internal audit services. We achieve this by developing talent, being agile, embracing innovation, and promoting our brand.
We currently have openings for Staff auditors (Internal Auditor II/IT Auditor II), Senior auditors (Internal Auditor III/IT Auditor III), and Principal auditors (Internal Auditor IV/IT Auditor IV or Team Lead). We also have periodic openings for Internal Audit/IT Audit Managers and Directors as our team continues to grow.
Internal Audit and IT Audit teams within Internal Audit Department add value by providing independent assurance and consulting services to improve our organization’s operations. We help the organization achieve its objectives by using a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. Let us know if you would be interested in working on a high-performing team and making a difference in making homes more accessible.
As a group, we’re committed to the high level of expertise and innovation needed to audit a progressive company—all within a fun, supportive, and collegial environment focused on making our communities better. Our team is on the leading edge of current audit practice and boasts many of the most sought-after skills in the industry, including financial and operational auditing, big data analysis, economic modeling, cybersecurity assessment, agile development, intelligent automation, design thinking, and so much more. By joining Internal Audit, you’d be a part of a high-performing team that’s committed to your growth and development—so that you can help us pioneer the audit function of tomorrow.
Would you like to learn more about Fannie Mae? We are looking to build our network of candidates with experience in internal audit/risk management/risk assurance. We would like to collect your information and learn more about your background. If there is a potential match, we may contact you and share further information about exploring upcoming opportunities at Fannie Mae.
Below is a list of skills that we are looking for. We do not expect candidates to possess all these skills; we do expect that you will possess some of the skills in different combinations. Apply so we can discuss how your skills match our needs.
Basic Qualifications for both Internal Audit and IT Audit roles:
- BA or BS degree in accounting, economics, finance, business, technology, information systems, computer science, information security, data, or other related discipline required
- MA, MS, or MBA preferred
- For levels and above, professional active certification strongly preferred. (CIA, CISA, CPA, CGEIT, CRISC, CSXP, CCP-V, CCNP, PMP, CCA-N, CEH, CISSP, AWSCSA and/or CFE).
- At least 2+ years of internal audit, public accounting, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance, risk management, risk assurance/IT audit or related experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills; effective in planning, prioritizing, and managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to document and analyze end-to-end process and identify risk and controls
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate across business lines, with all levels of management
- Strong attention to detail
- Work authorization in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Experience utilizing programming languages e.g. R, Python, SAS, SQL, Java
- Experience with big data e.g. Hadoop, Apache Spark or Storm, memSQL, Ceph, Data Torrent, Disco, HPCC, Hydra, Pachyderm, Presto, etc.
- Experience conducting cybersecurity assessments using NIST, COSO, COBIT, etc.
- Experienced Agilist (scrum, project manager, product owner, product analyst, etc.)
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 55838