Fannie Mae Careers
Project Analyst I
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in an organization that is helping shape the future of the mortgage industry through digital innovation. We are seeking a highly-motivated top-performer to join us in the Digital Products Front Office. This role will support the Head of Digital Products with project and administrative duties to include, but not limited to: executive coordination, communications, event planning, project management, data analysis and more. If you have 1-3 years of professional experience in business, marketing, communications and/or digital, and you have the following attributes, we’d love to hear from you.
under general supervision in representing a business unit or project on less
complex administrative matters. Using knowledge of corporate administrative
procedures, compile, consolidate, and analyze information needed by staff for
the work of the unit or project. Ensure that documentation and process flows
are complete, current, and accessible. May coordinate efforts or projects with
other areas such as HR, Accounting, Facilities, or IT.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform varied administrative functions within a business unit or on a project to advance the work of the group. May conduct research, schedule and plan activities, coordinate and prepare deliverables and communications, and provide training support.
- Recommend, interpret, and/or implement company and internal administrative policies and procedures.
- Communicate with clients, service providers, or corporate administrative units in coordinating services, deliverables, or meetings. Compile information for business unit or project meetings or for meetings with other units.
- Gather production or other statistical data to prepare analyses, reports, and schedules for use by the business unit or project team or for communicating to management, clients, support offices, and the like.
- Serve as principal point of contact in responding to inquiries from internal and external customers.
- Recommend technology enhancements.
- May assume a lead role in communicating processes, activities, or requirements of the business unit or project to clients or other business units.
- May compile budgets considering actual performance, previous expenditures, and estimated expenses. May review, monitor, and analyze expenditures and explain variances.
- May perform less complex administrative projects or participate as a team member on more complex projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 1+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Proactive approach: constantly looking ahead to identify patterns in activities and projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive by nature, with a flexible, team-player mentality.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 55827