Fannie Mae Careers
Project Analyst III
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Under limited supervision, apply comprehensive knowledge of administrative principles, concepts, practices, and standards in representing a business unit or project on complex administrative matters. Using knowledge of corporate administrative procedures, compile, consolidate, and analyze information needed by staff for the work of the unit or project. Ensure that documentation and process flows are complete, current, and accessible. Coordinate efforts or projects with other areas such as HR, Accounting, Facilities, or IT. Contribute to special projects. May train staff.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Gather data to prepare analyses, reports, and schedules for use by the business unit or project team or for communicating to management. Recommend alternatives to ensure positive outcomes.
- Communicate with customers, service providers, or business units in coordinating services, deliverables, or meetings. Perform a lead role in compiling information for business unit or project meetings or for meetings with other units.
- Serve as principal point of contact in responding to inquiries from internal and external customers.
- Recommend, support, and may lead implementation of technology enhancements.
- Assume a lead role in communicating processes, activities, or requirements of the business unit or project to customers.
- May perform complex projects or participate as a team member on highly complex projects.
- May conduct research, schedule and plan activities, coordinate and prepare deliverables and communications, and provide training support.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Previous experience in developing and executing against traditional change management activities - stakeholder impact analysis, stakeholder alignment, training and communications, etc
- Is highly collaborative and takes an active approach to problem solving
- Effective time management with the ability to manage several cross functional workstreams
- Experience in executive level communication and influence
- Demonstrates an ability to work independently in times of ambiguity
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 55826