Fannie Mae Careers
Administrative Support IV
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Provide administrative and/or logistical support to a group of senior level managers their Customer Delivery Teams. Draw upon experience and judgment to maintain schedules, track and document unit activity, and provide logistical planning for meetings and the meeting materials with little supervision. Collaborate and partner with other Administrative staff within the business unit and across the company.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform highly complex administrative functions to support the work of one or more senior managers or a large office.
- Perform a lead role in coordinating meetings and events with multiple managers or offices.
- Support the expense management process for the senior level managers
- Prepare complicated documents and presentations.
- Gather data relevant to projects of a senior manager or large office.
- Create administrative practices to ensure efficiency and consistency within the office.
- Collaborate and may partner with other Administrative staff within the business unit and across the company to effectively accomplish tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Strong experience using PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
- Experience with preparing complicated documents and presentations.
- Extreme attention to detail in maintaining calendar, travel schedule, meeting agendas, expense tracking and information files.
- Ability to set and deliver on priorities and multi-task accordingly.
- Independent work style that anticipates needs, proactively resolves problems, and develops workable solutions
- Ability to build strong team relationships and collaborate effectively with diverse people, backgrounds and work styles
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from all levels of Fannie Mae staff, clients, and other external constituents.
- Must have a professional manner as well as a high level of interpersonal skills to handle confidential, time-sensitive information and stressful situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to communicate effectively across business lines demonstrating good judgment and confidentiality.
Req ID: 55809