Fannie Mae Careers
Marketing Specialist - Recruiting
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Serves as an expert advisor and relationship manager in executing priorities, supporting business goals, and implementing best-in-class strategies. Clients may be internal corporate stakeholders, media or customer facing business leaders. Key contributor to the creation and delivery of strategic communications and marketing initiatives that deliver quantifiable results to support corporate priorities.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Contributes to and implements communication and marketing strategies to support the company's strategic initiatives. Develops strong working relationships with business area management/clients.
- Identify, understand and resolve client issues. Thinks creatively and provides strategic solutions. Builds client commitment and engagement around strategy.
- Adds value and creates impact for clients. Establishes a trusted advisor relationship with clients and is considered a strategic partner in achieving partners' business goals and objectives. Collaborates both within own group and across divisions to deliver consultative, strategic solutions to clients.
- Seeks to understand the direction of the company. Serves as a role model for delivering the company's messages and supporting its vision.
- Represent the unit as an expert or resource to cross-functional project or coordinating teams. May supervise junior level resources.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
- Experience working with external agency partners to support marketing campaigns that deliver business goals/objectives.
- Ability to digest analysis and determine actionable insights. This includes experience tracking and evaluating digital campaign metrics for optimization and testing.
- Proven track record developing strong relationships with internal corporate stakeholders in order to become an “expert advisor” in representing stakeholder priorities. This includes the ability to communicate with varying levels of management.
- Experience working closely with internal service providers (design, web, video, social media, etc.) to support business goals, implement best-in-class strategies and ensure brand consistency.
- Must work well in a matrixed organization and have critical thinking skills with strong attention to detail.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 55806