Fannie Mae Careers
Governance Analyst IV
Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
The Governance Analyst IV is responsible for identifying, measuring and monitoring assigned business units' complex processes and procedures. Recommend or implement procedures or business processes that are compliant with legal and regulatory directives and corporate mandates. May conduct operational/process reviews and analyses, and report findings to corporate management. May recommend changes to business processes or policies.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Utilizes broad expertise and specialized knowledge to lead and execute change management assignments related to the Multifamily Selling and Servicing Guide including ensuring compliance with all governance requirements, conducting a risk assessment working with stakeholders to confirm impact to current capabilities and processing changes within applicable applications.
- Evaluates new policies, standards, procedures for compliance and control impacts, and evaluate control owner planning and implementation of compliance standards. Develop and maintain governance, risk and compliance evaluation and reporting.
Lead and execute risk assessments in accordance with governance requirements to evaluate processes, identify gap/weakness, develop remediation plans to help with the business units comply with regulatory, legal, and corporate or functional related policies and procedures.
- Facilitates risk and operational reviews and prepares analyses for complex projects often requiring an understanding of financial and market metrics. May present findings to Senior Management.
- Provide expertise and be a resource to cross-functional project or coordinating teams.
- Develops procedures and business processes that meet corporate standards and instruct business personnel in their use. Track compliance, evaluate results, and present best practice solutions to any issues that are identified.
- May design, develop, and deliver training to staff. May mentor more junior members of staff.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
Strong project and change management skills (i.e., planning, scheduling, etc.) and ability to work collaboratively with other teams. (Require)
Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to prepare reports and presentations for senior management. (Required)
Perform analysis of risk assessments, governance violations, and other data to identify risks and trends. (Required)
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 55795