Fannie Mae Careers
Alliance Manager IV
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
The Alliance Manager will have the unique opportunity to create long-lasting relationships the Fannie Mae's strategic partners. Develop new or cultivate existing partnerships with third-party software providers to ensure our partners can take full advantage of Fannie Mae's product offering and technology integrations to help drive digital transformation within the mortgage industry. Must possess strong multi-level relationship-building with partners including those at the executive level and work with partners in order to represent our customers, products and programs. Responsible for the latest developments of the partners; provide feedback; develop and execute attainable and strategic plans to help drive and meet market needs.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Facilitate strategic account planning sessions to foster collaboration between partners and develop a clear roadmap of goals and execute against Fannie Mae's product/program strategy
- Develop negotiate and close agreements with external partners
- Develop and manage partners - from business planning to integration to go-to-market
- Help partners leverage Fannie Mae's products and technology to enhance their offerings, integrate with them to fill gaps in and extend our product portfolio in the market place
- Conduct day-to-day interactions and be the first point of contact for partners around all key areas (operations, financial, customer issues, training, product enhancement, etc.) and drive new opportunities. Support integration of new products with existing partners, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of daily business issues
- Create sponsorship opportunities by developing joint events and initiatives with partners.
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
- Fannie Mae is in the process of enhancing its Customer Engagement Methodology to include a suite of value-added, consultative services to help drive efficiency within customer environments and where applicable, implementation of Fannie's expanding collection of customer-facing digital products and integration solutions. This highly visible role within the organization requires a strong dedication to world-class customer care and the finesse necessary to identify mutually-beneficial opportunities for collaboration across the enterprise.
- Looking for an Individual Contributor to lead the effort to transform their current consultative associates and support organizations into a robust Sales Operations organization. Currently staffed with a team of twenty (20), highly-engaged, technical facilitators who handle the majority of the customer-facing engagements, they can clearly articulate the challenges they are facing, but need an experienced manager to execute the department.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 55744